E-le.G.A.N.T.S. - E-Learning Gamifyed and Networked Training for Startupper
Title of the project: E-le.G.A.N.T.S. – E-Learning Gamifyed and Networked Training for Startupper
Projekt manager: dr. Raffaele Longo (UIL)
Project manager at FUDŠ: doc. Dr. Tamara Besednjak Valič
Action: Erasmus+ Call for Proposal – ERASMUS EDU 2022 Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education
Project duration: 24 months
Project start: 1.3.2024
Project end: 28.2.2025
- UNIVERSITA TELEMATICA DEGLI STUDI IUL (IUL)
- FAKULTETA ZA UPORABNE DRUZBENE STUDIJE V NOVI GORICI ZAVOD (FUDS)
- IONIAN UNIVERSITY (IURC)
- UNIVERSITETI I ARTEVE (UART)
- UNIVERSETI SHKODRES LUIGJ GURAKUQI (UNISHK)
- UNIVERSITETI HAXHI ZEKA (UGHZ)
- UNIVERSITETI NDERKOMBETAR PER BIZNES DHE TEKNOLOGJI UBT SHPK (UBT)
- UNIVERZITET MEDITERAN PODGORICA PRIVATNA USTANOVA (UNIM)
- JAVNA USTANOVA UNIVERZITET CRNE GORE PODGORICA (UOM)
E-le.G.A.N.T.S. aims to establish new skills, concerning technological knowledge, training tools, knowledge sharing, networking, performing art and the ability to translate them into job opportunities, in the HEIs of three Western Balkan’s targeted at developing a new digital readiness and at changing the relationship between curricula, skills, and performing events in a distant perspective digital dimension. The specific objectives of the project concern the role of higher education institutions in the partner countries for economic and social development and their specific capacities to link the academic world of culture and art, and research activities to the labour market and civil society.
Objectives of the project:
The project focuses on three key aspects:
- Develop digital readiness in partners’ HEIs restructuring training models and contents.
- To prepare HEI student in ALB, MNE, and KOSOVO to enhance their (self) employability and the capacity to access the Creative Economy.
- Develop skills to tackle future employment perspectives and build international aggregated answers through a digital transformation, that, by definition, is borderless and asks to work globally.
The main output that the project is committed to produce are:
- Online trained course and implemented toolkit
- Set up an LMS (MOOC) Platform and produced Learning objects
- Organized StartCup
The project has a flexible approach to adapt the learning outcomes to the particular needs and digital skills of the participating learners and will be structured in a way that allows them to improve their skills practically and concretely, gaining a broader understanding and exchanging best practices and experiences. The students are the first beneficiaries of the project together with the teachers and other educational staff that will have the opportunity to integrate digital tools into their teaching.