Erasmus+ encourages international cooperation in the fields of education, traineeship, youth and sport, with special focus on modernisation of educational process, training and improvement of youth employment.
No current calls for tenders!
Key Action 1 supports mobility in the education, training and youth sectors and aims to bring long lasting benefits to the participants and the organisations involved.
The goals of mobility for individuals are:
- improving learning competencies
- increase employability and employment opportunities
- increasing self-initiative and entrepreneurship
- increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- improving language skills
- increasing intercultural awareness
- more active participation in society
- better knowledge of EU projects and EU values
- increasing motivation for further education (formal and non-formal) and post-mobility training
The effects of the mobility of individuals are also reflected at the institutional level, as the institution thus strengthens its visibility in the environment and contributes to the development of the education system.
|INSTITUTION||FIELD OF STUDY||COUNTRY|
|Central European University, Budapest||Political science||Hungary|
|Fachhochschule Westkuste||International tourism management, Intercultural management||Germany|
|Freie Universitat Berlin|
Social Science (2nd cycle)
|IFiS PAN Graduate School for Social Research, Varšava||Social Sciences, 3rd cycle (PhD)||Poland|
|Isik University, Istanbul||Social and behavioural sciences||Turkey|
|Istambul Sisli vocational school||Social science||Turkey|
|Kazimieras Simonavicius University||Social science||Lithuania|
|Kodolanyi Janos University of Applied Sciences||Journalism and Information, Pedagogical Sciences, International Relations, History, Philosophy, Sociology and cultural studies||Hungary|
|Maria Curie-Sklodowska University Faculty of Political Science||Social Sciences||Poland|
|Metropolitan University Prague||Social sciences||Czech Republic|
|Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Iisalmi||Social work and counselling||Finland|
|SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities||Social Sciences||Poland|
|Turgut Ozal University||Other-Social sciences||Turkey|
|University Babes-Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca||Other-social sciences||Romania|
|Social sciences, Psychology||Italy|
|Universita degli Studi di Molise||Social sciences||Italy|
|Universita degli Studi di Trieste||Other-Social sciences||Italy|
|University of Applied Sciences Baltazar, Zaprešić||Other-Social sciences||Hrvaška|
|University of Presov, Presov||Social work and counselling||Slovakia|
|University of West Bohemia, Plzen||Other-Social sciences||Czech Republic|
|Universidad de la Laguna||Social Sciences, Journalism and Information||Spain|
|Universite de Liege||Social sciences||Belgium|
|Vilnius Kooperacijos Kolegija (VKK)||Social sciences||Lithuania|
The faculty offers student mobility for the purpose of study or internship, offering them an EU grant. If you would also like to go on a study exchange, read the documents published below.
Student mobility for the purpose of study
- All participating institutions are holders of the ECHE Charter and must have signed a bilateral cooperation agreement – The list of institutions with which SASS has concluded a bilateral Erasmus + agreement is given above.
- Duration: 3 to 12 months.
Student mobility for practice
- The sending organizer must be the holder of the ECHE document.
- Duration: 2 to 12 months.
- Students are eligible for an EU grant to cover travel and living expenses during their studies / internships abroad. The amount of the grant depends on the program group of the country where the student is going.
- Students from socially disadvantaged backgrounds will be able to apply for the allowance (the basis for the award will be the relevant decision / certificate of the Center for Social Work).
- Students with special needs who will be certified for an Erasmus + exchange will be able to apply for additional funding.
Online Linguistic Support – OLS
Online Linguistic Support (OLS) is a free online language learning platform designed for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps participants. With OLS, you can test your current level in the language you will use while you are abroad. Your results will not prevent you from taking part in an Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps mobility, but will give you access to an OLS language course! OLS complements face-to-face teaching, allowing you to develop your skills outside the classroom. It also provides you with collaborative and peer learning opportunities.
OLS offers online language assessments and courses. The flexibility of the tool allows you to work at your own pace and adapt your learning experience to suit your needs. OLS provides a wide variety of opportunities to improve your language skills. You can follow thematic ‘Massive Open Online Courses’ (MOOCs) or benefit from online tutoring sessions with native speakers and other OLS participants. OLS is available in 24 languages.