Staff Mobility within Programme Countries (KA103)
KA1 promotes the learning mobility of individuals, both students, academic staff and professionals in higher education institutions.
The goals of mobility for individuals are:
- improving learning competencies
- increase employability and employment opportunities
- increasing self-initiative and entrepreneurship
- increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- improving language skills
- increasing intercultural awareness
- more active participation in society
- better knowledge of EU projects and EU values
- increasing motivation for further education (formal and non-formal) and post-mobility training
The effects of the mobility of individuals are also reflected at the institutional level, as the institution thus strengthens its visibility in the environment and contributes to the development of the education system.
|INSTITUTION||FIELD OF STUDY/RESEARCH||COUNTRY|
|Central European University, Budapest||Political science||Hungary|
|Fachhochschule Westkuste||International tourism management, Intercultural management||Germany|
|Freie Universitat Berlin|
Social Science (2nd cycle)
|IFiS PAN Graduate School for Social Research, Varšava||Social Sciences, 3rd cycle (PhD)||Poland|
|Isik University, Istanbul||Social and behavioural sciences||Turkey|
|Istambul Sisli vocational school||Social science||Turkey|
|Kazimieras Simonavicius University||Social science||Lithuania|
|Kodolanyi Janos University of Applied Sciences||Journalism and Information, Pedagogical Sciences, International Relations, History, Philosophy, Sociology and cultural studies||Hungary|
|Maria Curie-Sklodowska University Faculty of Political Science||Social Sciences||Poland|
|Metropolitan University Prague||Social sciences||Czech Republic|
|Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Iisalmi||Social work and counselling||Finland|
|SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities||Social Sciences||Poland|
|Turgut Ozal University||Other-Social sciences||Turkey|
|University Babes-Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca||Other-social sciences||Romania|
|Social sciences, Psychology||Italy|
|Universita degli Studi di Molise||Social sciences||Italy|
|Universita degli Studi di Trieste||Other-Social sciences||Italy|
|University of Applied Sciences Baltazar, Zaprešić||Other-Social sciences||Hrvaška|
|University of Presov, Presov||Social work and counselling||Slovakia|
|University of West Bohemia, Plzen||Other-Social sciences||Czech Republic|
|Universidad de la Laguna||Social Sciences, Journalism and Information||Spain|
|Universite de Liege||Social sciences||Belgium|
|Vilnius Kooperacijos Kolegija (VKK)||Social sciences||Lithuania|
Staff mobility for teaching purposes:
- All participating institutions are holders of the ECHE Charter and must have signed a bilateral cooperation agreement – The list of institutions with which FUDŠ has concluded a bilateral Erasmus + agreement is given above.
- Duration: from 2 days to 2 months → teaching must last at least 8 hours per week. If the mobility lasts more than 1 week, the number of teaching hours is increased proportionally.
Staff mobility for training purposes:
- All participating higher education institutions from the Program / Partner Country must be holders of an ECHE Charter (and have an interinstitutional agreement signed before the start of the mobility).
- Duration: 2 days to 2 months.
- Information on seminars for employees
- The EU grant covers travel and expenses directly related to the participants’ stay during the action. The contribution for the route is calculated with a distance calculator (on this link). The amounts of individual support depend on the host country (see table).