Call for application Erasmus+ staff mobility for teaching and training in academic years 2020/2021, 2021/2022, 2022/2023 at the School of Advanced Social Studies in Nova Gorica (SASS), Slovenia - Belarusian State University
CALL FOR ERASMUS+ KA107 (2020) STAFF MOBILITY FOR TEACHING AND TRAINING IN ACADEMIC YEARS 2020/2021, 2021/2022, 2022/2023 AT SCHOOL OF ADVANCED SOCIAL STUDIES IN NOVA GORICA (SASS), SLOVENIA
The Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission promotes the mobility of students and lecturers. The action KA107 of this programme provides funding for exchange mobility with partner countries.
The School of Advanced Social studies in Nova Gorica (SASS) has been awarded funds under the action KA107 for staff mobility for training and teaching from the partner institution Belarusian State University.
2. The call
The present Call is based on the funding awarded to SASS for mobility projects with EU-partner countries under Key Action 107 of the Erasmus+ Programme under the contract year 2020. Mobilities will be implemented during the academic years 2020/2021, 2021/2022, 2022/2023 but no later than June 30th, 2023.
School of Advanced Social Studies was granted with 1 incoming staff mobility from Belarusian State University to SASS under Erasmus+ programme:
- incoming staff mobility for TEACHING in the field of social sciences
3. Mobility period, duration, and obligations
All mobilities must be completed by June 30th 2023.
Mobility duration: max. 5 days (2 extra days for travel, together 7 days).
4. Erasmus+ mobility grant
Costs related to the mobility will be reimbursed to the mobility participant. Only incurred costs, which can be proved with bills, can be reimbursed up to the following amounts:
- Subsistence expenses include accommodation, local transport and per diem in line with Slovene legislation. The programme covers a maximum of 140 EUR/day for max 5 days of mobility and 2 travel days (together 7 days). SASS covers accommodation costs directly; other costs are reimbursable, based on the real costs (visa, insurance) up to the maximum grant.
- Travel costs: the amount for travel costs is 275,00 EUR. FUDŠ covers costs of travel directly or reimbursement based on bills and boarding passes.
5. Reimbursement process
SASS organises and pays directly travel expenses and accommodation. Other costs are reimbursed based on real costs up to the above-mentioned limit (daily allowances, local transport, visa and insurance costs, etc.).
The reimbursement can be done only directly to the mobility participant. The grant does not allow reimbursement to the home institution. Before of the start of the mobility the selected participant will have to send the bank details (bank account, routing number, bank branch address).
6. Application and selection process
The call is open until there are available places.
Applicants should submit the application form to the Department of international relations at Belarusian State University (Anastasiya Rudziankova, [email protected]) at Belarusian State University. The Department of international relations at Belarusian State University is appointed to carry on the selection process in a transparent way and send the nominations with the data of the selected participants for staff mobilities.
The home institution (Department of international relations at Belarusian State University) has to provide the nominations to SASS with the following details:
- Name and surname of the candidate
- Position of the candidate
- Contact details
- Purpose of mobility (training or teaching)
- Application form.
7. Mobility documentation
- Mobility Agreement – Staff mobility for teaching OR Mobility Agreement – Staff mobility for training – to be completed and signed before the mobility starts (attached to this call)
- Grant Agreement – to be completed before the mobility starts (attached to this call)
- Confirmation of mobility period – to be issued at the end of the mobility.