Lecturers and Assistants
Dr. Alenka Pandiloska Jurak
Contact hours: By agreement
E-mail: [email protected]
Research field: policy analysis, networks, sustainable development
Lecturer at subjects:
1st-cycle undergraduate study – Public Policy and Public Finance Formulation, Management of Change, Nonprofit Management,
Additional links: /
- 2016 PhD in Sociology from School of Advanced Social Studies. Dissertation title: The significance of social networks for the high-tech enterprises when entering foreign markets
- 2009 MA in Intercultural Management from School of Advanced Social Studies
- 2007 B.A. in Policy Science from Faculty of Social Science, University of Ljubljana
- Since November 2018: Assistant professor, Faculty of Information studies in Novo mesto
- 2016 – 2018: Project Manager, ePrvak d.o.o
- 2009 – 2015: Junior Researcher, Iskra Zaščite d.o.o
- 2008 – 2009: Project Manager, Univerzitetno in raziskovalno središče Novo mesto
- 2009 – 2015: Ph.D. fellowship in business sector by Public Agency for Technology of the Republic of Slovenia. Operation part financed by the European Union, European Social Fund. Operation implemented in the framework of the Operational Programme for Human Resources Development for the Period 2007-2013, Priority axis 1: Promoting entrepreneurship and adaptability, Main type of activity 1.1.: Experts and researchers for competitive enterprises.
RESEARCH GRANTS AND CONSULTANCY
Danube Transnational Programme
- 2020 – 2022 MELIA Observatory; Media Literacy Observatory for Active Citizenship and Sustainable Democracy; Financial manager, member of lead partner team
- 2018 – 2021: KnowING IPR; Fostering Innovation in the Danube Region through Knowledge Engineering and IPR Management, Financial manager, member of lead partner team
- 2017 – 2019: InnoHPC; High-performance Computing for Effective Innovation in the Danube Region, member of lead partner team
- 2017 – 2020: SME/HPC; Enabling SMEs to gain competitive advantage from the use of HPC, member of consortium member team
- 2017 – 2019: BitPAl; Boosting Innovation in Curricula Development of IT Programs in Palestine – Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education, member of consortium member team
- 2017 – 2020 Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence Technology and Innovations in Regional Development for Europe 2020, team member
- 2011 – 2014: L7-4119; Omrežja soavtorstev slovenskih raziskovalcev: teoretična analiza in razvoj uporabniškega vmesnika za vizualizacijo,
- 2008 – 2010: V5-0417; Regionalizacija in slovenski izobraževalni sistem – družbeni in upravni vidiki,
- 2008 – 2010: V5-0461; Vloga medobčinskega sodelovanja pri učinkovitejši investicijski dejavnosti občine
GRANTS FOR BUSSINESSES
- 2018: Process Optimizations (SPIRIT) for Tabakum d.o.o.
- 2018: Process Optimizations (SPIRIT) for Sten d.o.o.
- 2017: Project Vaucher (SPIRIT) for Maremico d.o.o.
- 2017: P2 2017, Spodbude za zagon inovativnih podjetij (Slovenski podjetniški sklad) for ePrvak d.o.o.
- 2017: Coordinator Horizontal ICT network vr. SRIP Turism (SRIP Smart Cities and Communities)
- Since 2018 BsC and BA programme in management of change, Noprofit management
- Since 2019 BsC and BA programme public policy and public finance formulation