Who we are
Our website is www.fuds.si.
Last updated 14.8.2020.
Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Cookies on fuds.si website
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. These cookies may collect IP address and generate a randomized unique identifier to analyze how frequently a visitor revisits the same site and other metrics such as page views, referral website (i.e., which site the visitor came from), and bounce metrics. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners, who may be separate controllers of the data obtained. The cookies work primarily through uniquely identifying your device (e.g., advertising ID, IP address, geolocation), and used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on our sites and other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Below you will find a table listing the main cookies used on this website, explaining where they occur and what they do.
Cookies used on the fuds.si site
at the end of the session
These cookies enable all the functions offered by our WordPress content management system.
Most used third party cookies
The settings of these cookies allow you to display aggregate data on the use of the website in Google Analytics reports.
How do we use this information?
- To ensure the most efficient display of page content for you and your computer.
- To provide information about products and services that you have ordered or that we believe are important to you, insofar as you have given your consent, so that we may contact you for such purpose.
- To fulfill our contractual and legal obligations.
- To enable you to collaborate with the interactive features of our services if you wish.
- To inform you about changes related to our offer.
- To help us offer you and provide successful events and exhibitions.
- To provide aggregated statistics to trusted third parties about our customers, types of browsers, operating systems, the Internet, domains, profile information and demographics, online data transfer patterns, and a variety of other information about websites. These statistics do not include personal data.
- To provide data for similar purposes to the information centers of our agencies.
- If you are already an existing user, we will contact you exclusively via electronic media (e-mail or sms) and inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- If you are a new user, and if we have given permission to third parties to use your data, we will (or will) contact you via electronic media only if you have consented to this.
Your data will be protected in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and in no case will it be passed on to third parties, unless you have consented to this.
Based on your written request via e-mail [email protected], we will give you the right to view, transcribe, copy, supplement, correct, block and delete your personal data.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.