Social problems and challenges never rest and they never run out. Functioning of democratic societies, the rule of law, the knowledge society, migration, cultural diversity, discrimination, stereotyping, poverty, hunger, unemployment, the right to work, victimization, mobbing, sexual harassment, domestic violence, abuse, online security, addiction, pollution, health care, euthanasia, abortion, genetic engineering, stress, emotional distress, anxiety, depression etc. These are just few examples from a long list of challenges, that people and contemporary societies are facing.
Study programmes of the School of Advanced Social Studies (SASS) provide you with knowledge and competences required to successfully perform professional work, which continually brings new challenges. Irrespective of whether you will work in the public or private sector, or if you become a manager, organizer, analyst, officer, consultant or businessman, in addition to the knowledge and skills acquired during the studies to solve social challenges, you will need courage, enthusiasm and desire to contribute to improving the quality of life of others.
By studying at SASS you gain:
- Applicable and practical knowledge;
- The ability to solve even the most demanding organizational and social problems in the commercial and public sector, and civil society;
- The possibility of international exchanges;
- Development in a friendly, dynamic and innovative academic environment;
- Self-confidence and self-esteem;
- An excellent starting point for a successful career.
Find more information about studying and living in Slovenia here.