The publishing activitiy of SASS is taking place under two publishing houses: Založba Vega d.o.o. and Vega press LTD.
Založba Vega d.o.o.
Leskoškova cesta 9d,
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
e- naslov: email@example.com
Online shop of Publishing House Vega is available on http://zalozbavega.com/
Vega press LTD
NO.3, 12 Grand parade, Green Lanes,
Title of the Journal
Research in Social Change (RSC)
Borut Rončević, Faculty of Informtion Studies, Slovenia
Raziskave in razprave (R & R)
Matevž Tomšič, School of Advanced Social Studies in Nova Gorica, Slovenia
1 Research in Social Change
Scientific periodical publication
Editor: Borut Rončević, Faculty of Information Studies, Slovenia
Publisher: Založba Vega
Assistant editor and contact person: assist. prof. Petra Kleindienst (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Gabriel Badescu, Babeş-Bolyai University, Romania
• Andras Bozoki, Central European University, Hungary
• Luca Brusati, SDA Bocconi, Italy
• Ladislava Cabada, University of West Bohemia, Czech Republic
• Jane Curry, Santa Clara University, USA
• Nikolai Genov – Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
• Tea Golob, School of Advanced Social Studies, Slovenia
• Umut Korkut - Caledonian University in Glasgow, UK
• Zenonas Norkus, Vilnius University, Lithuania
• Matej Makarovič, Faculty of Media, Slovenia
• Peter Verovšek, Harvard University, USA
• Lerna Yanik - Kadir Has University, Turkey
The RSC (Research in social change) journal is issued three times per year (January, May, September). The journal is published by Vega Press LTD in cooperation with School of Advanced Social Studies.
RSC is included in Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts (ASSIA) and CSA Sociological Abstracts.
ISSN 1855 – 4202
Issues of the journal:
RSC, Volume 1, Issue 1, January 2009
RSC, Volume 1, Issue 2, May 2009
RSC, Volume 1, Issue 3, September 2009
RSC, Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2010
RSC, Volume 2, Issue 2, May 2010
RSC, Volume 2, Issue 2, September 2010
RSC, Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2011
RSC, Volume 3, Issue 2, May 2011
RSC, Volume 3, Issue 3, September 2011
Research in Social Change is international journal, published by School of advanced social studies in Nova Gorica. It is multidisciplinary journal publishing the papers written in English language exclusively. The publication opens space for papers from the whole spectre of social sciences and humanities. The primary focus of the RSC Journal is to show, theoretically and practically, the applicability of social sciences. Due to extent of social sciences and humanities, the RSC journal publishes mainly thematic issues, dealing with specific themes from different points of viewing or disciplines. By doing this, the RSC Journal makes a valid contribution towards interdisciplinary understanding of social phenomena and presents different approaches towards solving them.
The topics of RSC Journal are related to contemporary changes, new arising situations in global, informational, multicultural and mobile society. As such, the RSC journal opens new themes and therefore new approaches to researching social changes.
The RSC journal covers contemporary topics from the fields of history, pedagogy and educational sciences, migrations and mobility, science and technology, anthropology, economy, political sciences other applicative areas. Themes raised by RSC are new, relevant and therefore contribute towards positioning the Journal in the international space.
Instructions for authors
- The editors welcome original contributions. By submission of a manuscript an author certifies that the work is original and is not being considered simultaneously by another publisher.
- Manuscripts should normally be between 6000-8000 words. All manuscripts will be peer reviewed and only those receiving favourable recommendation will be accepted for publication.
- References: please follow Chicago Manual Style, 16th edition: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html). See the instructions.
- Manuscript form: please follow the sample paper.
- Please submit all manuscripts by email to Petra Kleindienst at email@example.com.
2 Raziskave in razprave (R & R)
Editor-in-chief: Matevž Tomšič
Publisher: Založba Vega
Managing Editor: Dejan Valentinčič. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Igor BAHOVEC – Univerza v Ljubljani
- Suzana ŽILIČ FIŠER – Univerza v Mariboru
- Diana-Camelia IANCU – National School for Political Studies and Public Administration
- Susanne KOLB – University of Siegen
- Krunoslav NIKODEM – Sveučilište v Zagrebu
- Rajesh K. PILLANIA – Management Development Institute, India
- Matej MAKAROVIČ – Fakulteta za uporabne družbene študije v Novi Gorici
- Uroš PINTERIČ – Univerzitetno in raziskovalno središče Novo mesto
- Janez ŠUŠTERŠIČ – Univerza na Primorskem
- Beti HOHLER– EU Rule of Law Mission (Eulex) Kosovo
- Inez ZSÓFIA KOLLER - Faculty of Adult Education and Human Resources Development, University of Pécs
RSC, Volume 11, Issue 1, January 2019