Online INFO days in May - ZOOM platform
|Info day||DATE AND TIME||LINK|
|ZOOM online info day for Undergraduate and Graduate programmes (Social management BSc, Psychosocial Counselling BA and MA, Social Management BA and Intercultural management MA) for Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, N. Macedonia)||20.8.2020 at 17.00h until approx.. 18.30h||https://zoom.us/j/99504090834|
|Info day Slovenija||21.8.2020 at 17.00h until approx.. 18.30h||https://zoom.us/j/91836230017|
|ZOOM online info day for PhD students in Serbia and N. Macedonia||3.9.2020 at 17.30h until approx.. 19.00h||https://zoom.us/j/94621205995|
|ZOOM online info day for PhD students in Croatia||4.9.2020 at 17.30h until approx.. 19.00h||https://zoom.us/j/98824192724|
|Info day Slovenija||18.9.2020 at 17.00h until approx.. 18.30h||https://zoom.us/j/99967551083|
More detailed information on Information days will be published on the faculty's website.
Application periods for Academic year 2020/21
There is no solution without understanding. Do you wish to understand the world you live in? Do you wish to analyse social problems and challenges that have been puzzling creative minds for centuries? Enrol into the BSc study programme SOCIAL MANAGEMENT.
At this link you can also read the common provisions within the Call for enrolment in undergraduate and uniform master's study programms in the academic year 2020/21.
See the forest, not only the trees:
- Gain thorough knowledge of social rules and systems;
- Become professional in the acquisition and processing of information;
- Analyse actual social, political, cultural and economic processes;
- Lead, organize and set directions of social processes.
Do you wish to contribute to the sustainable development of society? You wish to become a manager with a sense of society and people? Do you wish to act in the public interest? Enrol into the B.A. study programme SOCIAL MANAGEMENT.
Manage ongoing social businesses:
- make decisions, plan, design, set directions
- lead and control the implementation of activities of an organization
- employ practical, innovative and sustainable approaches to the management of organizational and social challenges
PSYCHOSOCIAL COUNSELLING - Bachelor of Arts (BA) study programme
More about programme
Do you work or do you wish to work in an international environment? Do you encounter challenges of cultural diversities in the local or national environment? Enrol into the M.A. study programme INTERCULTURAL MANAGEMENT.
Improve yourself by developing cultural diversity management skills:
- discover the diversity of cultures and values of the world
- understand habits and values of your business partners and clients
- increase your self-confidence, improve your communication
- become an expert to work in multicultural and multilingual environments
Do you wish to help people in difficult life situations? Do you wish to promote personal growth and strengthen self-confidence? Do you wish to become a psychological consultant with a sense for the society and people? Enrol into the B.A.programme PSYCHOSOCIAL COUNSELLING or M.A programme PSYCHOSOCIAL COUNSELLING.
- Learn the personality in the social context and get to know yourself in relation with the world;
- Get competence to deal with emotional and behavioural problems of people;
- Encourage personal growth;
- Offer assistance in difficult life situations;
- Strengthen your self-esteem, empowerment for solving problems independently.
Are you ambitious and want to achieve something important? Are you a thoughtful, innovative person and want to discover something new? Enrol into the Ph.D. study programme SOCIOLOGY.
Bring fresh air in social discourse:
- Truly use and develop your intellectual potential
- Master research work
- Express your creativity
- Find innovative social solutions
TRAINING PROGRAMME - PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC PROPEDEVTICS
More about the Psychotherapeutic Propaedeutics programme
During the application period, candidates must submit an electronic application form for enrolment via the eVŠ portal: http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/
The application form can be submitted in several ways:
- With a qualified digital certificate (if candidates have one): the candidate does not send the printed form by post, but only submits the application for enrolment in eVŠ. However, the candidate has to send by post those attachments to the application that he/she marks in the application to submit by post (attachment must include the reference to the application number for enrolment). In the case of enrolling to the programme Social Management – BSc the attachment must be send to the competent higher education application and information service. In the case of enrolling to the other study programmes, the attachments must be send directly to the faculty.
- Without a qualified digital certificate (candidates can register as users with username and password): the candidate must send the application form electronically to eVŠ, then print, sign and send it by registered post, together with all attachments, to the competent higher education application and information service (only in case of application to the Social Management study programme – BSc) or directly to the faculty (for all other programs) no later than five days after the deadline set for sending the form to eVŠ.
- If the candidate applies with an authentication and authorization infrastructure account (hereinafter: AAI account), the printed form shall not be sent by post. An application that was filled in with an AAI account and sent to eVŠ by the specified deadline is considered as timely submitted application.
- In case of application for the programmes Social Management – BSc and Intercultural Management (MA), you must select PUBLIC HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION on the first step / first window; In case of application for all other study programmes you must select PRIVATE HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION.
- In case of application for FULL / FREE studies, you must select the location NOVA GORICA (you can enrol for “full time study” if you have not been enroled regularly/full time 2 times at this level or you have not completed this level yet)
All foreigners send the application and documentation directly to the faculty.
In case of technical problems in filling out the application, please contact EKC - Single Contact Center from Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 22.00 via following contacts:
- 080 2002